In an effort to fight obesity and lose weight, people often go to extremes. While there are times when more drastic measures are needed, usually a well-balanced weight management plan of proper diet, daily exercise, and natural supplements will help you achieve your weight loss goals. If you decide to take a natural approach, which includes supplements, it is essential for you to gain as much information possible. After all, certain supplements can produce unpleasant side effects and even cause negative interactions with medication and other herbs.
Because everyone responds to weight loss supplements in a unique way, you may need to try several or different combinations to find what works best. Of course, if you have questions or experience problems, you want to stop taking the supplements and contact your doctor. However, if you follow the recommended dose, eat right, and exercise, you will begin to notice a transformation not only to your body but the mind as well.
Highly Effective Supplements
All of the following supplements have been shown to be beneficial. Keep in mind that dropping unwanted pounds takes time but with determination and dedication, you can succeed.
- Creatine – This substance stores in muscles, which then provides needed energy that aids workout regimens. Because you need a minimum of 30 minutes exercise daily to lose weight and tone muscle, creatine in supplement form is an essential element.
- Green Tea – For thousands of years, green tea has been used throughout Asia for its medicinal properties. However in more recent times, experts discovered that green tea also helps with weight loss. Whether taken in supplement or powder form, green tea works great by eliminating body fat.
- Fish Oil – This too is a highly effective and safe weight loss supplement. Not only does fish oil help lose weight, just two grams a day promotes a healthier heart. Although it is important to choose quality for all supplements, specific to fish oil, you want to buy only the finest.
- Calcium – Many people are surprised to learn that calcium encourages weight loss. As you are probably aware, 1,500 milligrams a day is necessary for maintaining strong bone but research suggests that calcium plays a strong role in fighting fat.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut is another food item that has been used for medicinal purposes. Specific to weight loss, coconut oil supplements contain medium chain triglycerides, which are fatty acids with unique characteristics that improve the ability to lose weight.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid – Also referred to simply as CLA, this is a type of fat that helps with natural weight loss efforts. There have been several studies and clinical trials performed to determine the true value of CLA. The outcome of these showed that following a reduced calorie diet, weight comes off easier and quicker.
The bottom line is that natural weight loss supplements can play a critical role in managing your weight. Just remember that not all products are created equal so it is both your right and responsibility to choose supplements of high quality and those offered by reputable companies. Along with natural substances, you should consider taking vitamins and minerals as well. For instance, vitamin D and zinc help create a sense of fullness, which in turn promotes weight loss.
As always, consult your physician first to determine the best weight loss plan for you.
Enjoyed this article? Try reading these as well . . .
- Most Effective Exercises for People With No Time To Exercise
- Do You Need To Eat Less To Lose Weight?
- Trick To Curb Late-Night Snacking